Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Notes from Jack

Since Jack has learned to read this year, he has become quite the note writer. He often has a note in his pocket that he wrote for me during school and is so excited to give it to me when I pick him up. Here is the one I got after school today:





He is so sweet to me. He always says things like: "Mom, you are so beautiful" or "Mom, you are the best mom in the whole world."


If he gets mad at me he says: "Mom, I am not going to call you beautiful!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe. that is so incredibly cute!!!! :) awe...he is seriously one of the cutest little boys ever! i love his little smile! you got a winner on your hands! :)

Janell said...

What a little charmer! :)
-jd

Kari said...

I wanna give him the biggest squeeze EVER!!! What precious memories :) Let's hope he never goes beyond NOT telling you you're beautiful when he isn't happy with you ... I fear to think what I've got coming my way in the future with my kiddos!