Monday, April 14, 2008

Grandma's house

We went to Grandma's house on Saturday. The kids had a blast- like always.





















9 comments:

Kelly said...

Aunt Susan - can I come swimming??? Those pictures are awesome. Great colors for scrapbooking, if you do that anymore. I haven't scrapbooked since I started blogging.

Emily Johnson said...

That looked like fun! Is her pool heated? It is getting so so hot, but not hot for swimming right?
Jack is cool!
We miss you!

Brandi said...

Hi Katie-
I hope it's OK I crashed your blog from Adrienne's. I love the engagement story and it was fun to get to see pictures of all of your kids! I hope you are liking Prescott. We'll have to get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

i love how liberty, and tommy's smiles are TOTALLY ALIKE in that one picture.....towards the bottom...so so so cute! :)

Nic said...

Your post made me miss the fun in the sun! Not too many pools up here in Prescott. Habitat for Humanity has a thrift store on commerce drive(before Tim's after Sandretto,) that is were I found the chair:)

The Dinner Belle said...

That looks like fun! Thank heaven for grandmas - and nice warm sunny weather! :)

Marci said...

I wish we had that kind of weather in Idaho. It snowed a little yesterday (every day seems like a different season lately!) and I'm really ready for summer to come! Cute kids!

Cameron Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Looks like fun- I want one of those slides for our backyard! My kids have started working their way into my parents pool already, I stuck my toe in the other day and it sent chills up my spine! :)

Kari said...

My girls hit the pool for the first time last weekend - didn't last long!! Hopefully I'll get some pictures and a MAJOR update posted this weekend ... after the race!!