When we were at Grandma English's last weekend, Jack left his DS, Gameboy and all his games. I thought: "Oh great! We finally get a break from the gaming!" But even I started missing those darn things. Especially when I heard "I'm bored!" over and over. Especially when Jack woke me up at 6:00 a.m. and wanted to play on the computer next to my bed. Especially when he started teasing his sisters because he couldn't find anything else to do. So, like a really good Grandma, she saved the day by mailing it to us. Of course, Grandma didn't just mail the gameboy. She sent something else for each of the kids so they know she loves them. Today's package had, of course, the games, but also swimsuits for the girls, a Lego Star Wars shirt for Jack and Flip flops for all the kids.
You have to know Liberty to know how exciting this was for her. She is always in a swimsuit. She has tons of fancy dress-ups, but she wears a swimsuit everyday and pretends she is a ballerina or a cheerleader. They are all too small for her. I think she is still wearing one that is 18 months and the top of the suit always come below her "beaks" as she calls them. So we finally have some that fit and boy, were the girls excited. They kept saying "We look fabulous!" (with lots of attitude).
I know this is a lot of pictures of them in their swimsuits- but they just kept on posing and I couldn't help myself.



Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
8 comments:
America's Next Top Model Girls in the making! Look at the poses those girlies can strike. Whoo Hoo! :)
SO CUTE!!!! They are so beautiful! What a fun surprise in he mail, my kids would love that!
They are totally America's next top model material too! it must run in the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) cute cute cute cute
cuuuuuuute! :)
Awww so cute!!! Prescott really does seem like the good life! :)
Hi Katie! What a small world that Brett Mangum is your bishop. I love hearing what has happened to our Michigan friends over the years--they turn up in so many different places.
How long have you been living in Prescott? I need to give you a call some time to get the full scoop on your life!
You've got some serious little posers on your hands! What a great Grama! I love unexpected pakages like that!
Those kiddos are too cute for their own good! Gotta love a package from Grandma ... for some reason they are always better than most!!
I am smiling ear to ear when I see all of these pictures! I am happy we can stay in touch this way! You are quite a gifted blogger! Thanks for the comment about lookin like Eric :) I'm bias, but i think my whole family is full of lookers. ha ha! And that includes you and linz! i'm figuring out the blogging stuff... now if only i could pace myself... ha!
Post a Comment