My kids love to cuddle up next to Paul and watch him play DS or play a game next to him. I dont understand it really. It doesnt seem like very much fun or quality time with their brother, but they love it and it is hard to peel them away to do something else. Jack gave Paul his old DS so that added to the gaming addiction this week.





We did break away from the gaming long enough to go out for ice cream last night.

We love Paul!


6 comments:
I have yet to meet this Paul....that ONE night I was at your house, I heard about him in every other sentence...your kids are OBVIOUSLY crazy about him! especially jack! is he here for a week? i hope i get a chance to meet him. fun fun! i LOVE LOVE LOVE Libery's cat ears! how sweet! i love your kids!
So Jack had a DS?? Does he like it? Carter would be so jealous!! He wants one really bad!
What a cute kid! He's gonna have the girls on his tail for sure. The whole DS thing is a funny thing - my kids both have them and they enjoy just being by each other playing them even though they are playing different games. It's a bonding thing for sure.
I miss Paul! He is getting so grown up! I love watching him with your younger kids, he really is so cute with them,
I also will never understand the gaming thing. It seems so NOT fun to me to sit and watch each other play. My kids cuddle up to each other to play theirs.
Adorable pictures of your gamers!! So glad to hear that Paul was back for a visit ... I know how much your kids love to have him with you :)
wow, he looks just like Eric! I learned about him last week in primary (I subbed for Jack's teacher) and I have to say, Jack is a cutie! He's funny. Learned alot about you guys;) That slide at Grama's looks wicked! We've got to get one for this summer! Come and take a project off my hands, I'm overloaded!
Post a Comment