Happy Birthday Eric! I think I've only met you once, but you married my cute cousin so that says you have great taste! I hope you have a great day.
Sorry Katie- that's my comment up above. My son was logged in to blogger when I made that comment.
Hey Katie - does anyone else in your family have a blog? Did Linsey ever start hers up again?
Happy Birtday, Eric!! Hope your day was extra special :) Best of luck in your new job!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! I think I've only met you once, but you married my cute cousin so that says you have great taste! I hope you have a great day.
Sorry Katie- that's my comment up above. My son was logged in to blogger when I made that comment.
Hey Katie - does anyone else in your family have a blog? Did Linsey ever start hers up again?
Happy Birtday, Eric!! Hope your day was extra special :) Best of luck in your new job!!
Post a Comment