Thursday, March 13, 2008

Windy Day...




Jack wanted to play outside all day today, but Prescott is colder than Phoenix and it has been really windy today. He was so frustrated and didnt understand why there has been a sudden change in weather since we moved. He finally sat down at the table to color and asked:
"Mom, why is it so windy? Is the Lord mad or something?"

5 comments:

Emily Johnson said...

Is it alot colder?? I love the new look of your blog!!!

Kari said...

Love, love your blog look!! Am so glad to finally find your spot on the web ... will be sure to check in often :) Sweet Jack - miss him already!

Jessica said...

Oh Katie! This is so fun! I love to see you and your family. It makes me grin at just looking a you. Boy do we ever miss you guys! That is fun that you are living in Robert's community. I a glad you like it. It was one of my favorites too.

Janell said...

That is SO cute! Sometimes I wonder if the Lord is mad at me, too, when the "wind" blows in my life! :)
-jd

Cameron Family said...

Hey Katie! Hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog. I was so sad to hear you guys moved- I didn't realize you were leaving until you were already gone. We miss you already! Hope your home in Prescott is wonderful. Keep in touch! Alisa