.jpg)
When the kids are getting out of bed at night and won't go to sleep, I impatiently go in to their rooms, raise my voice and tell them not to get out of bed again. But when dad goes in, he is so loving and patient and talks to them, in a quiet voice, about why they should obey and why they need sleep. And which parental response do you think they respond to best? The patient, loving one- of course. Why can't I be more like him?
Eric is also so attuned to his kids. He recognizes when one of them needs some extra attention and drops everything to take them on a special date with daddy.
.jpg)

4 comments:
They sure are lucky to have a Dad like Eric! We miss you guys!
Seriously makes you wanna squeeze the heck our of your whole darn cute family!!! Wish I could be more like that ... sad to think of all the little things that I let pass by without notice because I'm doing something else.
Oh my goodness! i don't believe it! you have a blog? how fun! i love blogging, even though I don't really know why I do it....because I mean, who reads my blog? haha. well, i guess you and adrienne! haha! oh well. yeah....i love your blog though! feel completely free to steal me any night you want to babysit again....i can't wait. i love your family! we'll work with tommy about the duet, because I think it would be so much fun! thanks for the comment on my blog! :D
I think we react that way because we have reacted to them all day and the patience is gone! It's a good thing we've got those great daddies, or we'd be in trouble!
Post a Comment