Sunday, September 14, 2008

For Grandma, continued...

More Article of Faith #10.

(Don't mind the Oreo's on her lips and teeth.)

10 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh my goodness Katie!! I had to watch those a couple of times. Cuter than cute. I loved (I think it was Liberty) 'the ten tripes' & 'Je-lu-salem'. How fun.

Birding is Fun! said...

That was so awesome!

As the ward primary chorister in the Star Idaho First Ward, can I recruit your kids?!

Blog Stalker said...

Very nice. Any Primary would be well off with these kids!

Have a great day!

Emily Johnson said...

That is so awesome! I cant believe Liberty memorized that one too! AWESOME! I love those Grandma letters! They are the coolest!

Dawn said...

I love it! What a great way to remember that your kids learned their Articles of Faith! I loved it when Liberty said Jerusalem. And Paradisical sounded like recyle! Too cute!

Madison said...

okay I think these are my favorite posts!!! You know I AM the Primary chorister!! That was fantastic. Your kids are so cute!!

Rolyndia said...

That is so cute. What a great idea!!

Kellee said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!! They're growing so fast :) Great job girls! ANd Jack! Will you tell them aunt kellee is very proud of them :) mucho amor Katie!

Kari said...

Could those kiddos be any cuter?! That is a BIG one to memorize!! So proud of them :) I think our family has a new goal for next year ....

Janell said...

THOSE. ARE. CUTE. KIDS!!!
Oh my word... I'm still giggling! :)
-jd