Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Liberty!


Liberty's birthday began like every other birthday morning. We woke up to the kids excitedly screaming over all the decorations and balloons in the house then Liberty unwrapped her gifts from mom and dad. The kids favorite part is always their birthday DVD. I make a photo slideshow of all the pictures of them in the past year, add their favorite songs from the year and they watch it all day long. They love being honored this way and all the attention it gives them. I cant believe Liberty was born 4 years ago. Time flies! Here are some pictures of the morning.






I tried to talk Liberty into doing something fun with just the family, but all she wanted was friends to come over. Girl parties are so much easier than Jack's loud, crazy boy parties. The girls are so quiet and well behaved. Liberty wanted a princess party so all the girls wore their favorite princess dress and it was a lot of fun.

Thank you Grandma Farley for the new party dress.

Birthday cake

Happy Birthday Liberty!

6 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, now that sounds like the perfect day! I absolutely *LOVE* the DVD idea ... will definitely have to copy that one from you!!!!

Cameron Family said...

What a fun birthday party! Happy birthday princess Liberty!

collette said...

That DVD was so cute. It looks like it was lots of work but so worth it. Thanks for having my girls over, they had a lot of fun.

Jessica said...

What a fun birthday. Tommy and Liberty look like they could be twins.

Madison said...

Hey Katie! Its Maddie (wheadon) your cousin! I found you through linsey's blog. I'm so happy I found you! And I think that DVD idea is so great!

megan said...

okay...I've been MIA for the last month...but those pictures are hilarious!!