Friday, May 2, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...



Jack had his first T-ball games this week and man, is it entertaining! Some of his team mates get bored out in the field and sit down, some zone-out and some actually play the game. Jack not only plays the game, but dances the whole time he's playing. Everytime he stops on base, he starts the dance. Anytime there is a lull in the game, he's dancing. He does not stand still for a minute. Not only is he dancing (and playing) he will talk and talk to whoever is closest to him. Surprisingly, with all the other activities Jack is doing during the game, he is actually doing a great job.




















Here are some clips from the game.






Isn't he great??

12 comments:

Kenyon and Karyn said...

Oh My Gooodness Katie! Jack is HILARIOUS! He is totally dancing just like you were showing us last night. He is definitely a Cutie Pie.

Oh and by the way, we are definitely LOVING Lost! But it's hard to go to sleep after watching them. Kenyon and I both had dreams with the characters in them. :)

Elder Romney's mission said...

Katie Ive finally found you!! Your kids are darling. Buffy gave me this link Im excited to keep up with your life now!!
Love Jeni

Anonymous said...

awe. i love how liberty is the narrator! ;) how fun! i want to come to the next game! where do they play? close? let me know! :) awe! :)

Dawn said...

I'm such a bad mom, I haven't been to a game yet, with my camera. It was just too cold on Thursday and I almost blew away on Tuesday. Hopefully this week will be better! I just realized that I needed to add you to our page so I can visit more often! How'd I miss that?? ps, next time Eric needs a quick haircut, give me a call, I'm a little more predictable than walmart!

Emily said...

Hey Katie,
I don't live in Prescott-- anymore! That is my hometown-- I miss good ol' prescott.

It's funny because I saw that your husband works at the County Atty's office! I use to work there back in High School as a clerk, I use to run errands for all the Attorneys. Ask him if Marsh, Shirley, Peggy, Mercy and Tracey are all still there. (some of the secretaries) Is Shiela Polk still the County Attorney? (It was a long time ago-- almost 10 years!)

I love reading your blog. You have such a cute fam!

Have fun in Prescott, I miss it. We live in Dallas now. It's fun, but those mountians are amazing.

Amanda said...

It is so good to see your family. You have such cute kids.
Amanda

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I have been back at least 3 times a day to watch those videos. They are so stinking funny! He is so cute with so much personality. What a cool kid.

Cameron Family said...

He is so freakin' cute! What a little stud!

Michelle Tolboe said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the action photos. Andy used to dance like that when he would play tball. So funny!!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

The kids and I just watched it again.... and again.... We just love it!!! And Liberty in the background!!! LOL!!!!! We love your family! The kids watched it and said "Can we go watch his game???".

megan said...

nice job!!! lovin' the enthusiasm...the action shots make it look like something exciting actually was going on!

Kari said...

I love that boy!!! Just when you think he can't get any cuter he goes and starts playing T-ball :) I loved watching the kids on Brinley's team when she played (can you picture her ... the girly girl ... playing T-ball?)!!! Brinley was the one picking daisies in the outfield!