
For several days now, Liberty has said: "Mom, I cant breath out of this nose!" (Pointing to her right nostril). Being the good mom that I am, I kept telling her to go blow her nose and she would be fine and didn't give it anymore attention. After several days of her whining about her nose, I finally decided to take a look. I tilted her head back, thinking I would find a big booger, and saw something fluorescent green instead shoved up in her nostril. Since I couldn't reach it, I told her to blow as hard as she could this time. She blows and an airsoft BB comes shooting out of her nose. Wow! I would have hard time breathing with that in my nose too! Why did she put that up there anyway?? Man, I felt bad for ignoring it for so many days. How uncomfortable.

10 comments:
Katie, I totally relate -- Right before our move this year, my 2 year old put a button cell battery up his nose -- ended up in a dr's visit because we couldn't get, what we thought was a rock, out. The battery's acid caused burns inside his nose but not severe enough (thankfully) for surgery -- just lots of painful dr visits. Of course he hated that but it cured him from ever doing it again! Some kids just have that tendency I guess. Hopefully that was her last time:)
Ha Ha! That is so funny. Kids do such funny things.
Didn't I comment???? Here I go again....
LOL!!!!! That is really funny!!! She is so cute and so grown up!!!
I love Liberty.
Ha Ha Ha. Love it.
What a horrible mother for not thinking about looking up her nose!:) just kidding! how awful for her.
eew! Gross! That's hilarious. I too, cringe when it comes to boogers. I can handle anything but boogers, they make me gag. I really need to teach Ryan how to blow, but instead every morning, he sneezes and clears things out. Better a bb than a bean. My cousin did that, and it actually sprouted, she kept sneezing and that's how they found it!!
At least it was plastic and not growing! I put a seed pod in my ear when I was a little bit older then her and it started to grow. So if they saying anything about their ears I would look;) I understand not looking up her nose though, It's natural for stuff to be up there.
Love ya lots!
My little brother once shoved a juniper berry up his nose. I remember it being quite the traumatic experience for my parents to extract it. Ya gotta love the funny things that kids get themselves into.
Here is a direct link to the library site with the Giver and her name. I don't think that you typed it in right because it came right up for me. Anyway! enjoy reading
http://ylnpac.yln.info:8080/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=X22325DG30537.136486&profile=ppr&uri=full=1100001~!123748~!22&ri=4&aspect=basic_search&menu=search&source=~!ppr&ipp=20&spp=20&staffonly=&term=Lowry%2C+Lois&index=GW&uindex=&aspect=basic_search&menu=search&ri=4#focus
No way!!! What do they think sometimes?! Glad you guys solved the mystery (and that you didn't have to go to the hospital to have it removed) ;)
Post a Comment